Tuesday 15 March 2011

Gutted :(

OK it's not so funny any more. This flippin illness is a bind. I wanted a back massage so badly, so decided to consult with a complementary therapist and book one, guess what, she won't touch me with a barge pole :( apparently it's dangerous as I may unleash untold amounts of nasty toxins to run riot around my body.


GRRRR!

So back to mr GP (oops he isn't a mr is he it's dr.) never mind I just have to get to the bottom of my poorly pain in the right side get it fixed then I can get some massage on it.

Professional peeps keep telling me it will take months, by the time I am physically better I will be a loopy woman with numerous emotional tics and compulsions as well as a fat arse ( yes even fatter) from sitting around healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment